We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary on a camping trip - Holly's first to camp in a tent - and then going to the Jeep Adventure Academy held at Wind Rock Adventure Park in Olive Springs, TN, where Holly will learn how to drive the Jeep off road.
This video is part 1 of the 2-part series where we camped the first night in the Citico Creek area of the Cherokee National Park near Tellico Plains, TN. The part 2 video will cover Holly's day of off road driver training at the Jeep Adventure Academy.
Sponsors of this video:
Video equipment used for this video:
Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Digital Camera XF16-80mm Lens
iPhone 12 Pro Max w/ PolorPro Litechaser Case Director's Kit with the PolarPro ND Filter attached to a DJI OSMO 4 Gimbal
GoPro Hero7 Black
DJI Mavic 2 Pro (David is a FAA Part 107 licensed drone pilot)
Insta360 One R Twin Edition
Music licensed by Epidemic Sound and Artlist.io
- "Anthem of a Quirk Hipster" by RexBanner - Epidemic
- "Swirly Bird" by Arc De Soleil - Epidemic
- "Energized Morning" by Alrae - Epidemic
- "On Our Own" by Vaain - Epidemic
- "Late Nights in Harmony" by Trevor Kowalski - Epidemic
- "Spin Doctor" by Scoobadive - Epidemic
- "Cheesecake by IanPost - Artlist.io
Please visit YouTube using the link to SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the BELL 🔔 to receive notifications of our new videos. If you enjoy our content, please LIKE 👍 our videos as you watch them, because it helps us get seen! Thank you!